- £20.40 per hour
Working Hours are:
- 12 month contract possibly 24 month contract for the right person
- 38 hours per week
- Overtime is available
- Monday to Friday – 06:00 to 14:00 / 14:00 to 22:00 (Rotating shifts)
- Health and Safety awareness will be amongst your main priorities, and Health and Safety guidelines should be actively adhered to and promoted.
- Develop and implement significant improvements in respiratory filter processes, procedures and systems.
- Track and report business improvement results.
- Improve the overall reliability and performance of plant, personnel and production equipment and processes.
- Analysing data to fault find and develop prioritised improvement plans for the platform.
- Develop improved processes; fully documenting and training using our SOP’s and training processes
- Train and mentor staff in an approachable and constructive manner
- Maintain and develop the delivery of finished products in line with cost, quality and production schedule requirements.
- Technical production support
- Ensuring production targets are met, optimise output & minimise defects
- Electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, PLC fault finding
- Preventative maintenance
- Equipment breakdown repairs
- Establishing process conditions
- In-line quality checks
- Experience of automated assembly production lines
- Experience of ABB robots (preferred)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work with staff at differing levels of the organisation.
- Ability to assess and upgrade procedures and systems.
- Strong communication skills
- A team player.
- Versatile and a self-starter able to work without supervision.
- Need 5 year’s experience in this type of role
- Experience in auto production lines
- Problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to work on your own
- Some lifting will be involved
- You will be on your feet all day
- Fast paced
For more information and to apply get in touch with Jane at The Recruitment Group on 07526228876 to submit your application.
On line registrations are available.