We are delighted to be working with a forward- thinking and well-regarded school in Oxford, who are recruiting for a Maintenance Supervisor to join their team.
This is a full time office-based role, where you will be reporting to the Maintenance Manager, and allocating work to the team,
Key responsibilities include:
- Supervise and lead the maintenance team
- Support maintenance procedures in the school, allocating resources effectively
- Participate in on-call rota, assisting with emergency call-outs when necessary
- Support Maintenance Manager when required
We are looking for an individual who is skilled at Maintenance, ideally with a leadership background, or desire to lead a small team.
- 30 days holiday BH
- Enhanced pension
- Free Private Health Care
- Free lunches during term time
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit The Recruitment Groups home page to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with our Oxford branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!Apply now