A Leading Manufacturer of industry-leading equipment is looking to appoint a Maintenance Engineer.
You will be involved in planned and preventative maintenance across customer sites.
• Planned and preventative maintenance schedules, breakdowns and associated maintenance tasks.
• Carry out regular inspections and diagnose faults.
• Design and implement preventative maintenance plan with other maintenance engineers.
• Work with specialist equipment including PLC’s.
• Involved in the installations of new machinery and other associated automation projects.
• Ensure all machines are safe and fit for purpose.
• Actively promote safe working practices.
• Has a logical and methodical approach.
• Work well under pressure to ensure deadlines are met.
Essential/desirable skills and requirements:
• Electrical fault finding, troubleshooting, improvements, repair, maintenance, installation or commissioning experience.
• Must be Electrically Biased.
• PLC Knowledge.
• Pneumatics, electronics, hydraulics & mechanical engineering– such as compressors, electrical tools and equipment etc.
• Robotics maintenance experience would be advantageous but not essential.
33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays, Sick pay, Pension 9% (4% employer contribution/ 5% employee contribution, Healthshield perks.
To apply to this fantastic opportunity, please send across an up to date CV or call Jerry Hayman on 01865 264 050.