We're on the lookout for a Temp to Perm Logistics Co-Ordinator to join our well-established client based in Banbury.
About the role:
As a Logistics Co-Ordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Receiving, checking in all inbound goods against PO’s and raising discrepancies to the warehouse manager as per KPI guidelines.
- Receive in all returns and process as per SOP and within KPI limits.
- Issue RMA references as per SOP.
- Create all required booking in slots with customers.
- Book required transport for daily dispatches through 3PL portals.
- Keep CHEP pallet portal up to date.
- Conduct debits note investigations and report back to finance any findings within KPI limits.
- Create all required dispatch paperwork.
- Dispatch all customer orders in JEM and invoice by 3PM each day.
- Communicate with the Sales Ops Manager/Team on all dispatch issues to ensure customer RDD is met.
- Create and publish the weekly dispatch report and collate all Warehouse Stats.
- Assist warehouse team as and when required.
The working hours are 08:30am to 06:00pm Monday to Friday.
£9.50 per hour and then after 3-month probation period £22k per annum
- Strong system skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment and balance conflicting priorities
- Well organised.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Morgan Dean at our Banbury branch on 01295 224224 or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit www.therecruitment-group.co.uk/gdpr-data-protection to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.