We are delighted to be working exclusively with a fast-growing and dynamic manufacturer based in West Oxfordshire.
Our client is looking for a competent and experienced Logistics Co-ordinator to be responsible for co-ordinating the distribution of products within the UK.
As the Logistics Co-ordinator you will:
• Plan shipments based on product availability and customer requests
• Ensure on-time deliveries to customer satisfaction
• Process customer orders
• Liaise with Import department to ensure stock arrival
• Monitor haulier’s performance and attend regular meetings
• Arrange delivery of raw material and packaging
• Update the Logistics manual as when changes are made to processes
• Obtain quotes for ad hoc UK requests not included in the tariffs
The ideal Logistics Co-ordinator will have experience within a Logistics role and have a good working knowledge of ADR regulations and customs procedures.
You will be IT literate with strong negotiation and organisational skills.
This role offers an excellent salary and benefits.
For more information and to apply, contact Louise at our Witney branch on 01993 892 526 or click 'Apply' today!
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
The Recruitment Group acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this Permanent opportunity