A Leading Manufacturer of industry-leading equipment is looking to appoint a Lead Maintenance Engineer.
You will be involved in leading a team of Maintenance Engineers on the shift, covering; planned and preventative maintenance across customer sites. Being a key point of contact the role will extend to liaising with site management and ensuring client requirements are met.
• Responsible for all service activities on technical equipment which may include maintenance, installation, diagnostics and emergency repairs.
• Planned and preventative maintenance schedules, breakdowns and associated maintenance tasks.
• Carry out regular inspections and diagnose faults.
• Design and implement preventative maintenance plan with other maintenance engineers.
• Work with specialist equipment including PLC’s.
• Involved in the installations of new machinery and other associated automation projects.
• Ensure all machines are safe and fit for purpose.
• Actively promote safe working practices.
• Has a logical and methodical approach.
• Work well under pressure to ensure deadlines are met.
Essential/desirable skills and requirements:
• Electrical fault finding, troubleshooting, improvements, repair, maintenance, installation or commissioning experience.
• Must be Electrically Biased.
• Excellent track record of maximising productivity through minimising breakdown time.
• Previous shift leadership experience would be benefit.
• PLC Knowledge.
• Pneumatics, electronics, hydraulics & mechanical engineering– such as compressors, electrical tools and equipment etc.
• Experience of laundry equipment would be beneficial but not essential.
• Robotics maintenance experience would be an advantageous but not essential.
Hours of work:
Mon – Sun – 4 week shift rotation – 12 hour shifts (Week 1 – 5 x days, Week 2 – 2xdays , Week 3 – 2x nights, Week 4 – 2x nights – Averaging a 40.25 week.
31.5 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays, Sick pay, Pension 9% (4% employer contribution/ 5% employee contribution, Healthshield perks
To apply to this fantastic opportunity, please send across an up to date CV or call Jerry Hayman on -1865 264 050.