A manufacturer based in Witney has an exciting opportunity for a Junior Applications Engineer to join their dynamic and thriving team.
The position may be home-based or office-based depending on location. There may be occasional travel to the German facilities when necessary.
• Design, build and maintain efficient reusable and reliable C Code.
• Implement modular programming in C
• Identify process bottlenecks and bugs.
• Support the team in maintaining code quality.
• Analysis, design, implementation and testing.
• Suggest and implement solutions to problems.
• Degree in Computer Science or relevant industry knowledge.
• C Code Development experience.
• Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
• Driving License.
Hours of work:
Mon - Thurs (08:30 -17:00) & Friday – 08:30 – 16:00
For more information and to apply, contact Jerry on 01865 264 050 or click 'Apply' today to submit your application.