IT Support Manager - Wallingford – Hybrid Working- 2 Days Home Working - £40,000 - £45,000
Role: IT Support Manager
Field: IT/IT Support/IT Management
Reporting to: Head of IT
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week – 3 days office based and 2 days home working
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Benefits: 27 days holiday allowance + bank holidays, lifestyle schemes, flexible working, 15% pension (10% Employers Contribution / 5% employee contribution) excellent on site facilities and many more!
An IT Support Manager is required to continue to provide excellence customer support and responses for all staff across a leading R&D organisation.
You will oversee a team of 8 IT support engineers and support the Head of IT and other managers to provide a first class experience.
• Work alongside the other Managers as part of IT Management Team to
promote and assist in the implementation of strategies, policies and
procedures that seek to guide and shape the IT Support Service delivered to
• Provide professional leadership and operational management to the team
• Ensuring that the IT Support Service is efficient, effective and can adapt to
• Responsible for the day-to-day delivery of the IT Support Service
• Monitoring and reporting on KPI’s and assist in developing the IT Support
Service, whilst nurturing positive relationships with the customer-base and IT
• Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and finding ways to
measure and improve it
• Ensuring that all processes used by the IT Support Desk well documented to
ensure consistency and ensure service improvements and best practices
• Build and manage relationships with vendors and service providers
• Technical skills and experience across; MS Windows, MS Office, Citrix, VPN,
Anti-virus software, Adobe, Email, PC, Printer, LAN, Networking/WIFI, Active
Directory, Mobile Devices
• Strong ITIL, analytic and communication skills
• Strong general knowledge of IT infrastructure, network and applications
based on Microsoft platforms
• Proven experience of supervising and developing an effective team in a
• Demonstrable experience of supporting client issue
• Strong attention to detail and a customer focussed mentality
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please send across an updated CV or call Jerry Hayman.