As IT Customer Services Manager you will be involved with providing first-class customer service as well as managing and nurturing the Technical Support Team.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life Assurance X4
- 50% discount on Gym membership
- Private Health Care
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensure the smooth running of the support process and team
- Liaise with relevant technical managers for resourcing
- Managing daily resource requirements
- Customer feedback/ survey processing and development
- Onboarding of new support staff
- Internal support process improvements
- Reporting and analysis of support metrics
The ideal Customer Services Manager will have an IT background and experience working within a busy helpdesk environment.
We are looking for an individual who is a strong communicator, can manage conflict and can lead and manage a team successfully.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with our Witney branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please read our GDPR Data Protection Statement on The Recruitment Group website.