We are delighted to be working with a fast growing and dynamic manufacturer based in West Oxfordshire.
Our client is looking for a competent and experienced Import Co-ordinator to be responsible for co-ordinating the distribution of products within the UK and globally.
As the Import Co-ordinator, you will:
• Plan shipments based on product availability and customer requests
• Ensure on time deliveries to customer satisfaction
• Process customer orders
• Liaise with Import department to ensure stock arrival
• Monitor haulier’s performance and attend regular meetings
• Arrange delivery of raw material and packaging
• Update the Logistics manual as when changes are made to processes
• Obtain quotes for ad hoc UK requests not included in the tariffs
The ideal Import Co-ordinator will have experience within a Logistics role and have a good working knowledge of ADR regulations and customs procedures together with knowledge of Incoterms.
You will be have had previous experience of imports or exports and be IT literate with strong negotiation and organisational skills.
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please read our GDPR Data Protection Statement on The Recruitment Group website.