We are aware of current scams impersonating recruitment agencies including ourselves targeting jobseekers over whatsapp and asking them to supply personal details.
Please be aware that The Recruitment Group will never ask you for your personal information via Whatsapp and anyone claiming to be from The Recruitment Group doing so is part of a scam. We also never advertise jobs through Whatsapp.
For more information please click here
Monday to Friday 08:00am – 16:30pm
£12.50 - £15.00 per hour DOE (overtime readily available)
The recruitment group is working with a rapidly expanding crane and bodybuilder specialists to recruit a Hydraulic Engineer/Fitter.
An ideal candidate is someone who is punctual, personable and eager to learn. Overtime is readily available on a daily basis therefore flexibility is also a desired trait. You will be joining a lively and enthusiastic workshop so team working skills are also useful.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Hydraulic Engineer/Fitter role:
- Effective problem solving in establishing hydraulic and electrical issues with equipment being worked on
- General service, maintenance and repair of lorry loader cranes and other forms of lifting equipment
- Supporting with the setup and installation of new cranes and lifting equipment on to purpose built chassis’
- Dependent on experience, LOLER thorough examination testing on lifting equipment in line with ALLMI guidance
- Basic IT knowledge required for completion of job paperwork
- Vehicle and workshop cleaning/housekeeping duties
Experience/knowledge requirements for the Hydraulic Engineer/Fitter role:
- Workshop and/or mechanical: 1 year (preferred)
- Lorry loader crane service / maintenance (preferred)
- ALLMI or relevant lorry loader crane operator/thorough examiner licence (preferred)
Benefits of the Hydraulic Engineer/Fitter role:
- Canteen with free tea / coffee facilities
- Company pension
- Free-on-site parking
- Overtime readily available
Please contact Emma @ The Recruitment Group on 0115 8715990