HubSpot Onboarding Support Specialist
No two days will be the same, but you might find yourself involved in:
- Engaging clients through regular strategic and technical support calls to drive product adoption and usage
- Ensuring all customers complete the required technical setup efficiently and in a timely manner
- Training and educating clients on how to effectively utilise HubSpot tools
- Improving and scaling our HubSpot software set-up and support processes
- Developing a deep knowledge of the HubSpot software
- Partnering with clients to effectively resolve issues/troubleshoot through phone, video calls and email
- Providing support and guidance to marketers, salespeople and service professionals across our HubSpot client base
- Communicating thoughtful, customised solutions that help clients move forward and grow their business
- Collaborating cross-functionally to more deeply engage clients with our services, improve their overall customer experience and identify opportunities
- Ensuring that all internal processes are followed, developed and internal systems kept up to date
- Being the main point of contact for up to 30 clients
You thrive in a busy environment and are comfortable getting your head down and focusing on what needs to be done. You can also balance project management, people management, creativity and analytics when implementing digital marketing activity, tactics and campaigns.
Who you are:
- Can manage simultaneous onboarding and support projects for multiple clients
- Can deliver product training sessions via phone and video software
- Can build marketing campaigns, establish a customer feedback loop, set up CRMs and/or organise sales processes
- Can show composure, resilience and flexibility as client needs evolve and customer volume changes
- Find creative problem solving fulfilling and challenging
- Thrive in a dynamic and collaborative environment and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities and client needs
- Outstanding communicator, articulate and fluid conversationalist
- We truly want to do more for our people so you’ll join a team of like-minded individuals with a focus on culture, hard work, having fun, transparency, openness, and enthusiasm
- Flexible working where you choose when and where you work
- ½ a day per week for training and professional development to support a clear career path
- 25 days holiday, which increases with time to 30 days
- 4 weeks paid sabbatical leave with £2K bonus after every 5 years’ service
- Unlimited unpaid holiday
- Really flexible benefits where you can choose anything from a cleaner to your pet insurance
- Employee referral scheme
- Employee of the Month awards
If this sounds like you and you’re ready for a challenge, then you’ll fit right in. Apply today!
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Ally at our Abingdon branch on 01235 844005 or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit www.therecruitment-group.co.uk/gdpr-data-protection to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.