We are delighted to be working with one of Oxfords well-established academy secondary schools who are keen to recruit an HR Officer to join their Leadership team.
As the HR Officer, you will:
• Work in partnership with the Trust HR Manager and the Leadership team to ensure that all aspects of the school’s HR and people practices are well delivered.
• You will work closely with line Managers to coordinate and support the end to end recruitment process
• Develop job descriptions, person specifications and adverts
• Coordinate interviews and the general selection process
• Complete and record pre-employment checks, managing on boarding paperwork and inductions.
• Provide advice on payroll and pensions liaising with finance and payroll.
The ideal HR Officer will have experience of working within an HR Generalist role and the ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
This role would suit an HR Officer who has at least 2 years experience and preferably school based HR.
Please note this role is Term Time only.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with our Witney branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please read our GDPR Data Protection Statement on The Recruitment Group website.