The Recruitment Group is hiring!
We're on the lookout for an experienced HR Business Partner (remote) to join our well-established client based in Birmingham.
Salary:£34k - £38k (neg.) (pro-rata)
Hours: Min 25hrs per week or F/T Mon – Fri (Fully flex)
About the role:
Provide operational support and advice on employee relations matters; such as absence management and disciplinary.
Handling complaints investigations, disciplinary, grievance and appeal hearings for the company.
Develop and review HR policies in line with current legislation
Liaise with third parties such as the ACAS, Citizens Advice Bureau and respond where necessary.
Developing and maintaining relationships with employment agencies to ensure the selection of the best candidates
Implementing programs to improve the employee experience of the organisation as a workplace
Assist with HR projects as required.
Undertake relevant administration in relation to employee relation matters and maintain accurately and up to date records.
Assist with onboarding and internal recruitment.
Designing people strategies and plans
Creating employee engagement initiatives
Designing organisational structures with business leaders
Using HR information systems to gather people data and insights
Designing pay scales and benefits packages
Identifying and retaining key talent across the organisation.
Any other appropriate duties where required.
CIPD Level 5 Intermediate Diploma in HR Management desirable
· 3+ years of experience in an HR role, ideally within a start-up or in a role covering a large spectrum of HR missions
· Experience in advising on HR matters, recruitment and onboarding
· Track record of independently managing an employee relations caseload and being a key decision-maker in those processes
· Strong knowledge of Data Protection / GDPR
· Experience of working in a fast-paced and demanding environment
· A strong communicator verbally and written
· Attention to detail
· Confidence in building relationships at all levels
· Knowledge of the recruitment sector desirable
Alongside a fantastic role, benefits include a generous salary, pension contribution & 33 days holiday, access to Health & Wellbeing content.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Michelle Bastock at our Birmingham branch on 0121 733 2888 or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit www.therecruitment-group.co.uk/gdpr-data-protection to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.