Hinckley – Office-based
Monday – Friday 37.5 hours per week
HR / CIPD / Training / HR Assistant / LE10
The Recruitment Group is working with the UK’s largest Geosynthetic material suppliers who manufacture and supply products to the Construction and Civil engineering sector.
Purpose of the HR Assistant role:
We are looking for an individual who can support the Management team and the company through efficient HR coordination. Working closely with the Managing Director this individual will be responsible for scheduling annual performance reviews and monitoring the quality produced. Maintenance of employee records and enforcing any company procedures. Assistance with recruitment, conducting any exit interviews, disciplinary and guidance.
Main duties and responsibilities of the HR Assistant role:
- Ensure all employee records are kept and are maintained to GDPR legislation
- Provide guidance to the management team on HR issues and advise best practice approach
- Utilise our HR Legal Consultants to ensure we are not exposing the company or individuals at risk
- Sourcing and reviewing training providers; maintaining training log
- Support Managers through the recruitment and selection process including liaising with recruitment agencies
- Monitor the absence and lateness KPI’s for the company raising any concerns to management in line with the company handbook
- General HR duties including note taking, scanning and filing as required
- Support the payroll process by communicating and logging any relevant notes for payroll consultant
- With the support of the management team, take ownership of the Investors in People accreditation looking for best practice and improvements we can make
Experience/knowledge requirements for the HR Assistant role:
- Organised and methodical approach
- Ability to adapt to company requirements quickly
- Excellent communication skills at all levels and the ability to conduct formal meetings confidently and with best practice in mind
- Ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality standards
- Professional HR qualifications (CIPD or equivalent)
- Excellent understanding of GDPR legislation
- Experience using Sage Payroll desirable
Company benefits for the HR Assistant role:
- Office opening hours 8.15 – 5.00, standard working day is 7.5 hours, flexible shift options dependant on team cover. – offering an excellent work/life balance.
- Dress code smart/casual, dress down Friday.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. 4 or 5 days kept for Christmas shutdown.
- Structured Company Bonus, we can earn up to 10% of salary after 6months of probation.
- BUPA health care after 6 months’ probation.
- Auto-enrol Pension.
Please contact Jordann Brown at The Recruitment Group for more information.Apply now