We are recruiting an HR Assistant for our client, an innovative market leader in the design and development of highly engineered and customised systems within the printing industry.
About the Company
The company are at the forefront of the design and development of extrusion systems and have a strong product portfolio selling into both B2B and B2C markets.
About the Role
As HR Assistant you will be an integral part of a small but growing HR team within an ambitious company.
You will be responsible for the HR administration as well as supporting and working closely with the HR Manager and wider business when necessary. This role reports to the HR Manager.
Responsibilities of the HR Assistant will include, but are not limited to:
• Overseeing our PeopleHR portal and maintaining and updating employee personnel files, including right to work.
• Monitoring and managing our sickness procedure ensuring the formal absence management process is followed and managers have the correct support and guidance available.
• Managing the recruitment process (posting job adverts, liaising with recruitment agencies, sending out letters to candidates)
• Assisting with on-boarding and off-boarding of new employees.
• Preparing employee paperwork (offer letters, contracts, resignation letters, probationary reviews etc.).
• Supporting the HR Manager on a range of issues including disciplinaries, grievance, capability meetings, welfare meetings, acting as a notetaker.
• Dealing with emails and telephone queries on a day to day basis.
Essential Skills and Experience
• Minimum 1 year plus experience in a similar role.
• Highly organised, methodical and proactive • Experience in providing a high level of customer service and dealing with confidential information.
• Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy to ensure high-quality standards are met.
• Ability to prioritise and manage own time to meet deadlines.
• Excellent IT administration and IT skills
For more information and to apply, get in touch with our Witney branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please read our GDPR Data Protection Statement on The Recruitment Group website.