We are working in partnership with a highly successful and well-respected client in South Oxfordshire, who are recruiting for a Helpdesk Analyst to join their team.
The successful candidate will be a keen problem solver and have an eye for detail.
Role: Helpdesk Analyst
Salary – £22,000
Hours – Shifts 8.00am – 8pm / 3.00pm – 3.00am / 8.00pm – 8.00am
Location – South Oxfordshire
Benefits for a Helpdesk Analyst:
- 33 days annual leave, including bank holidays.
- 10% shift allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Regular team and company social events
- Daily food truck
- Company Pension
- Free parking
Responsibilities of the Helpdesk Analyst:
- Ensuring queries are resolved in accordance with service level agreement.
- Scheduling field engineers for site visits when problems cannot be resolved remotely.
- Always providing excellent customer service
- Liaising with other departments and external partners to resolve customer issues when required.
Requirements of the Helpdesk Analyst:
- Experience troubleshooting IT problems and supporting IT Hardware
- Excellent Customer Service experience
- Keen problem solver
- Eye for detail
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit The Recruitment Groups home page to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with our Oxford branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!Apply now