We are delighted to be working in partnership with a well-respected organisation in Witney that are recruiting for a Healthy Communities Officer to join their team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
This role is 37 hours per week Monday to Friday.
About the Role
As Healthy Communities Officer you would be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of several operations and projects, and ensuring the logistics are planned and implemented effectively.
Other duties include:
• Receipt and interpretation of new national and local guidance
• Logistics of home visits to vulnerable households for welfare and other support
• Mobilisation of drop-in services where required by the wider system
• Management of resident information and wider communications including customer services scripts, website and resources
• Development of new activity in response to requests as they emerge from the wider system.
• Monitoring of existing grant funding resources and taking opportunities to secure new funding if opportunities arise
• Project management support for new Community Wellbeing projects
As Healthy Communities officer you will be working 37 hours per week Monday to Friday.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with our Witney branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please read our GDPR Data Protection Statement on The Recruitment Group website.