Oxfordshire, England, United Kingdom (Hybrid)
I am looking for a passionate and dynamic Head of Strategy to oversee the direction and implementation of clients’ strategic plans.
Leading a team of strategists to define KPIs, goals and objectives for each client and to work closely with them to define strategic plans using the full capabilities of the CRM platform.
If you are looking to join a marketing agency and partner with B2B organisations to unlock the potential of their marketing, sales and services software. If you enjoy being part of a company that focuses on its people, joining a team of like-minded individuals with a focus on culture, hard work, having fun, transparency, openness, and enthusiasm please do keep reading.
Salary and benefits
- Salary: £55k per annum (negotiable)
- Job type: Full-time, permanent
- Location: Remote/office-based (Oxford, negotiable).
- 25 days holiday, which increases with time to 30 days
- Excellent opportunity within a growing company and fast-paced industry
You’ll design and facilitate engaging workshops and look for ways to strengthen our offering. You’ll have celebrity status, representing the company at events, on social media and in sales meetings.
You'll have extensive experience within Inbound Marketing, Sales Enablement, paid media and CRM implementation and how to set realistic metrics for success and goals for growth. You are curious about how you combine various technologies to create impactful tech stacks for companies that are looking for digital transformation.
- You’re from an agency background or have worked in strategy, client-side, creative and well organised; you can jump easily between clients
- You’re always looking for the next campaign, idea, tactic, or solution that will achieve for the client, persuading clients to try new things and looking for emerging trends
- You’re commercially aware and focused on the bottom line of your clients
- Lead, manage, develop and mentor a team of Strategists
- Create the vision and Inbound strategy for clients and oversee their strategic plans
- Create the strategy framework or methodology for how strategies are developed to support clients across the whole of the platform
- Develop how strategy is delivered, from developing workshops, Inbound Plans, strategy planners, quarterly reviews based on client interviews, research, own experience and collaboration with the team
- Report the monthly performance reports of clients to highlight wins, areas of improvements and recommendations
- Deliver a breadth of Marketing, Sales, and Services expertise
- Contribute to the company blog and social media profiles
For more information and to apply, click 'Apply Now' or message Saffron Hardy on LinkedIn for a confidential consultation.
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit our website to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.