A leading manufacturer of state of the art and revolutionary scientific electronic instruments are looking to appoint an Electronic Engineer.
Our client is a leader in their field and produces specialist optical & X-ray equipment.
Initially set up by leading scientists, this small but dynamic organisation has produced industry-leading technologies for over 30 years to global markets.
• Produce Electronics PCB layout from schematics and frequently work with PCB software packages
• Design validation and testing
• Modelling simulations using Circuit Simulation Software
• Involved with the supervision of a senior Engineer to design and prototyping of one-off special-purpose electronic circuits to meet individual client requirements
• Use of CAD software
• Preparing build specifications for and liaising with production staff
• Production of high quality, consistent design documentation as well as prototype design and final assembly documents.
• Educated to degree level in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or relevant industry experience
• Experience of schematic capture and PCB Layout.
• Use of modelling and simulation tools.
• Knowledge of embedded software and power supply design.
• Use of workshop tools
• Willingness to learn and adapt to new software packages
• Proficiency in the use of IT which includes MS Office, some programming i.e.,Python
For more information and to apply, contact Graeme at our Oxford branch on 01865 264 050 or click 'Apply' today.