Working hours 6am – 6pm / 11am – 10pm
Temporary to Permanent positions Reporting to the Area Supervisor the successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of the following duties:-
• Working on the production line assembling products
• Packing of finished products.
• Quality checking at all stages of production.
• Ensuring correct product labelling.
• Loading machines with raw ingredients.
• Ensuring the work station is kept clean and tidy in line with food hygiene standards.
• Assisting with the achievement of production targets.
• Demonstrating the competent application of good manufacturing practices required to consistently operate to high standards of food quality and food safety.
• Complying with Company hygiene policies and procedures when undertaking operations while maintaining high standards of personal hygiene.
For more information and to apply contact our Peterborough branch on 01733 303 373 or click 'Apply' today!