We are working in partnership with a highly successful and well-respected client in Wantage, who are recruiting for a General Handyman to join their team.
Role: General Handyman
Salary – £30,000
Hours – Monday to Friday 8.00am – 4.30pm
Location – Wantage
Benefits for a General Handyman:
- Company Vehicle
- Technology Package
- Company Pension
- Free parking.
Responsibilities of the General Handyman:
- The provision of a defined range of Handyman services at our various client sites including planned & reactive work, such as building checks, PA Testing, minor repairs, small projects and general handyman support for clients
- General building maintenance demonstrating a good knowledge in mechanical, plumbing, electrical and basic building fabric work.Knowledge of at least one of these criteria is essential, more would be beneficial.
- Completion of risk assessments & method statements on site, obtaining work permits, and completion of timesheets.
Requirements of the General Handyman:
- Valid Driving License
- Proven handyman experience and knowledge of building maintenance issues including at least one of the following skills:
- Painting & Decorating
- Trade qualifications desirable but not essential
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit The Recruitment Groups home page to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with our Oxford branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!Apply now