Are you looking for an immediate start as a General Food Production Operative?
Here is the opportunity for you to display your hard work!
Job Title: General Food Production Operative
Location: Chatteris, PE16
- 8 AM to 5 PM (Might extend to 7 PM)
- Working Days are confirmed by Planner/Manager
Pay Rate: £10.42
Overtime Rate: £13.03
- As a General Food Production Operator, you will be producing tomatoes, cucumbers, and peppers,
- Assist in packaging units into appropriate containers, such as crates, boxes, or bags.
- Work on the line (standing for 8-10h).
- Be able to pass minimum entry level English requirements,
- Ability to undertake Food safety qualification to secure the position as a General Food Production Operative,
- Right to work documentation,
- The General Food Production Operative should be fit and able to carry out duties in line with production requirements,
- Be able to adhere to Health & Safety Requirements,
- Flexible approach to work and hours.
It's important to note that standing for long hours can be physically demanding.
Take advantage of the provided breaks to rest and recharge during your shift.
Additionally, if you experience any discomfort or health issues related to prolonged standing, it's advisable to consult with a medical professional.
The Recruitment Group does not charge its workers a fee for finding work.