Join our team as a Flat Pack Units and Shelves Assembler where you will play a vital role in the production process.
Job Title: General Assembly Operative
- Monday to Thursday: 7.45 AM to 4.30 pm
- Friday: 7.45 AM to 3.15 PM
Pay Rate: £10.42
Responsibilities as a General Assmbly Operative:
- A General Assembly Operative should assemble flat pack units for the POS industry.
- Packing Units ready for dispatch.
- Shrink Wrapping units.
- Experience is not essential as full training will be given.
- Roles require attention to detail and good dexterity.
To succeed in this role, you should possess the following qualities as a General Assembly Operative:
- Must have experience in using a hand drill and screwdriver.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- As a General Assembly Operative, you need to have a can-do attitude.
- Willing to learn.
- Be dedicated.
- Be punctual.
- Be looking for ongoing work.
Seize the Opportunity - Your Dream Job Awaits! Apply Now and Shape Your Future as a General Assembly Operative!