A leading and dynamic digital consultancy are looking to appoint Full Stack Developers due to substantial growth.
This award-winning organisation has helped to transform business performance and products for some of the world’s most prestigious brands. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading-edge organisation that encompasses; fairness, quality and commercialism which has had enabled them to be a major player within the technology industry.
Typical responsibilities include:
• Design and create new features on existing products for clients.
• Coordinating the workflow between the Technical Analysts, DevOps and Web Developers.
• Following the full SDLC whilst creating new software applications and ensuring high performance on mobile, tablet and desktop web applications.
• Participate in scrum meetings with others in the back end development team.
• Developing web applications with C# & ASP.NET Core.
• Experience with MS SQL Server and writing queries in T-SQL.
• Web API development, MVC and experience of project/product development.
• Azure DevOps or similar CI/CD tools.
• Experience working with an agile team.
• It would be advantageous to have experience of CMS based websites, automated testing and continuous integration.
• Familiar with version control i.e. GIT.
• Writing microservices.
Full remote working or based across any of locations: Leeds, London, Uppingham
If fully remote working: £35k - £50k , Leeds/Uppingham: £35k - £50k, London based: £40k - £55k
23 days holiday plus bank holidays, annual salary reviews and company-related bonus, lunch & learns, paid volunteer days, cycle to work scheme, health & wellbeing programme and many more!
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please send across an updated CV or call Jerry Hayman on 01865 264 050