Join us as a Food Production Operative for an immediate start and be part of the delicious journey from farm to table!
Job Title: Food Production Operative
Location: Bourne, PE10
Hourly rate: £11.13 (Days) & £12.40 (Nights)
Overtime rate: Up to £15.50
Flexible Working Hours: (4 on 4 off)
- Morning: 5 am - 5 pm; 6 am - 6 pm; 7:30 am - 7:30 pm
- Night: 5 pm - 5 am; 6 pm - 6 am; 7.30 pm -7.30 am
- As a Food Production Operative, you will produce salads and fruits
- To work on the line (standing for 12h) in cold environment
- Be able to pass minimum entry level English requirements
- Have the ability to undertake Food Safety Qualification
- As a Food Production Operative you must be fit and able to carry out duties in line with production requirements
- Be able to adhere to Health & Safety Requirements
- Temporary to permanent opportunities
- Free transport available from Peterborough to site
- Personal Protective Equipment provided: wellingtons and overalls
You have no experience as a Food Production Operative but a keen interest to learn?
No worries! Full training will be provided.
The Recruitment Group DOES NOT charge its Applicants or Workers a fee for finding work.