We are currently on a lookout for FLT Drivers for our client based in Spalding!
Job Title: FLT Driver
Location: PE11 Spalding
Working Hours: 4 days on and 4 days off
6pm to 6am
Pay Rate: £12.28
FLT Driver should perform the following responsibilities:
- Safely and efficiently operate a forklift to move, stack, and organize materials or products.
- Adhering to all safety guidelines and protocols while operating the forklift.
- FLT Driver should load and unload materials or products from trucks, containers, or storage areas using the forklift.
- Perform routine maintenance checks on the forklift, such as checking fluid levels and inspecting for any signs of wear or damage.
- Communicate effectively with warehouse or production staff to ensure the timely and accurate movement of materials.
- FLT Driver should report any issues or delays in the workflow to supervisors or relevant team members.
- Maintain a well-organized work area and storage space.
The requirements of FLT Driver:
- Be able to pass minimum entry level English requirements.
- Ability to undertake Food safety qualification.
- Right to work documentation.
- FLT Driver should be fit and able to carry out duties in line with production requirements.
- Be able to adhere to Health & Safety Requirements.
- Flexible approach to work and hours.
- Training is provided.
- No experience needed.
- Start immediately.
- Full time and part-time available.
- Temp to perm opportunities.