An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Systems and Analytics Manager to join a leading R&D consultancy to join their Finance, Project Support and Procurement team. The role can be based in Edinburgh, Lancaster or Wallingford.
You will lead the management of a new ERP Financial Management Suite. This encompasses core accounting, projects, project billing, spend management and revenue management functionality and banking integrations. Plus enabling business reporting across Finance, Procurement and Projects data and work with the Finance and Project Support Services team to identify and implement system improvements that enable efficient and effective service delivery.
• Provide Workday support to finance, projects and Procurement teams.
• Identify & implement systems development across Finance, Procurement, Projects team to provide reporting and systems administration.
• Develop and manage Workday finance, projects and procurement configuration.
• Identify and implement system developments and improvements across all processes.
• Monitoring and auditing, ensuring controls and approval limits adhere to relevant accounting policies, bank mandates and segregation of duties maintains a robust control framework.
• Working with external support partners.
• Manage full cycle of new feature configurations into BAU.
Requirements and Experience:
• Degree in relevant field and 3 years’ experience in a professional setting.
• Comprehensive knowledge of development and implementation of Finance ERP systems.
• Knowledge of best practice Finance, Project and Procurement service delivery.
• Evidence of continuing professional development and up to date knowledge of research in your field.
Desirable but not essential:
• Ability to manage Workday Financials, including developing new functionality & security protocols.
• Skilled facilitator with systematic approach to process improvement.
27 days holiday allowance + bank holidays, lifestyle schemes, flexible working, 15% pension (10% Employers Contribution / 5% employee contribution) excellent on site facilities and many more!
To apply to this fantastic opportunity, please send across an up to date CV or call Jerry Hayman on 01865 264 050.