We have a fantastic opportunity for a part-time Finance Manager offering hybrid working for a well established organisation based in Witney.
Reporting to the MD you will be an integral part of the management team, providing valued input to key management decisions, contributing to company objectives, setting targets & formulating strategies for growth, stability & profit.
As Finance Manager you will oversee and manage all aspects of the finance function along with the Finance Officer to provide high quality support to the wider organisation.
Duties will include:
* Producing month end management accounts, including journals, P&L, balance sheet, asset reporting, stock calculations, accruals & prepayments
* Foreign exchange calculations
* Monthly financial & analytical reporting
* Supporting the MD with forecasting, annual budgets & financial analysis of sales & product profit
* Cash flow forecasting
* Aged debtor reporting
We are particularly interested in hearing from candidates with relevant proven accountancy qualifications or demonstrable experience and extensive knowledge and working experience of SAGE.
The salary range of £45,000 - £47,000 part time equivalent on a 25 hour working week will equate to a salary range of £29,991 - £31,330Apply now
Learning Support Assistant
- £21,564 - 22,489 per year Term Time Only, 5 weeks paid leave, Enhanced Pension