We require a committed and experienced Finance Manager to work for our well established client based in Oxford.
About the role:
As Finance Manager, your duties will be:
- To ensure all financial policies and procedures meet statutory requirements and review any changes in legislation
- Monitor compliance with financial regulations and procurement policy, ensure that correct financial systems are in place which comply with the accounting requirements of the regulations and the company standing order
- Review income and expenditure against budgets, review budget over/underspends and make recommendations regarding transfers in and out of earmarked reserves
- Undertake all work necessary for the preparation of the final accounts of the statutory financial returns and AGAR.
- You must be AAT Qualified or similar
- High level of competency using accounting packages
- Competent user of Microsoft Office Applications including Outlook
- High level of attention to detail and a high degree of confidentiality
This is a part time temporary hybrid role working Monday-Friday 25 hours per week
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Paulette at our Abingdon branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit us online at 'The Recruitment Group' to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.