As Finance Assistant, you will be:
- Managing the rebate claims process with over 50 suppliers
- Raising Supplier Invoices for claims and rebates
- Reconciling claims and payments
- Reconciling third party distribution costs
- Cost & Margin reporting
- 6 monthly profit & loss reporting
- Developing strong relationships with your counterparts within suppliers
- Covering other office duties i.e., Holiday/sickness and as and when needed.
As the ideal Finance Assistant, you will have relevant financial accreditation, great communication skills to communicate with our customers and Suppliers alongside the ability to work efficiently within a busy, fast paced office environment.
Knowledge of Xero is desirable, not essential as training will be given
Experience with Unleashed Packaged is desirable, not essential as training will be given
This is an excellent opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join a friendly team whilst working for a successful, customer-focused organisation.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with our Witney branch on 01993 892 526 or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please read our GDPR Data Protection Statement on The Recruitment Group website.