We are aware of current scams impersonating recruitment agencies including ourselves targeting jobseekers over whatsapp and asking them to supply personal details.
Please be aware that The Recruitment Group will never ask you for your personal information via Whatsapp and anyone claiming to be from The Recruitment Group doing so is part of a scam. We also never advertise jobs through Whatsapp.
For more information please click here
Field Service Engineer
Monday to Friday 40 hours – 8am to 4:30pm
Overtime after 8 hours, first 4 hours is time and a half, thereafter paid at double time
Field service engineer / Leicester / service engineer / engineer
The recruitment group is proud to be working with a global brand that provides world-class maintenance service to all their customers along with manufacturing the highest quality diggers around the world.
Our client is looking for forward-thinking, energetic people with a "can-do" attitude, who are receptive to change and who wholeheartedly embrace the opportunity to take responsibility for themselves and the company's ongoing success.
Main duties and responsibilities of an field service Engineer:
- Machine Diagnostics
- Servicing and Repairs to all product ranges.
- Build strong and positive relationships with the customer
- Feedback on any important customer information to the company
- To react to any customer needs quickly, effectively and efficiently
- To carry out repairs to the highest standard to provide a “First Time Fix” to the customer
- Excellent laptop computer technical diagnostics skills
- Service and maintain Equipment to the manufacturer's specifications
- Carry out all work practices in line with company health and safety policy
- Promote and present a professional image and offer a service solution to the customers.
- Frequently liaising with the manufacturing sites
- Ordering parts and rectifying machine issues
- Mechanical and electrical fault finding
Experience/knowledge requirements for a field service Engineer:
- NVQ Level 2, 3 or equivalent
- Have experience in the construction, HGV or agriculture heavy plant machinery sectors including servicing and maintenance
- Experience on hydraulic systems, open and closed loop, axles, transmissions manual and power shift, cam-bus electrical systems
- Portfolio of certification/achievements required
- Full UK driving licence required.
Benefits of a field service engineer:
- 22 days paid holiday bank holidays 1 day for every 5 years completed service.
- Pension scheme
- Death in Service Scheme
- Private medical health (contributory)
- Company van and fuel card
- Company uniform
- Call out with standby payment and guaranteed 4 hours overtime.
Please call Clarissa at the recruitment group to find out more about this position.