Field Service Engineer
Monday to Friday 40 hours – 8am to 4:30pm
Overtime after 8 hours, first 4 hours is time and a half, thereafter paid at double time
Field service engineer / Wymondham / service engineer / engineer
The recruitment group is proud to be working with a global brand that provides world-class maintenance service to all their customers along with manufacturing the highest quality diggers around the world.
Our client is looking for forward-thinking, energetic people with a "can-do" attitude, who are receptive to change and who wholeheartedly embrace the opportunity to take responsibility for themselves and the company's ongoing success.
Main duties and responsibilities of an field service Engineer:
- Machine Diagnostics
- Servicing and Repairs to all product ranges.
- Build strong and positive relationships with the customer
- Feedback on any important customer information to the company
- To react to any customer needs quickly, effectively and efficiently
- To carry out repairs to the highest standard to provide a “First Time Fix” to the customer
- Excellent laptop computer technical diagnostics skills
- Service and maintain Equipment to the manufacturer's specifications
- Carry out all work practices in line with company health and safety policy
- Promote and present a professional image and offer a service solution to the customers.
- Frequently liaising with the manufacturing sites
- Ordering parts and rectifying machine issues
- Mechanical and electrical fault finding
Experience/knowledge requirements for a field service Engineer:
- NVQ Level 2, 3 or equivalent
- Have experience in the construction, HGV or agriculture heavy plant machinery sectors including servicing and maintenance
- Experience on hydraulic systems, open and closed loop, axles, transmissions manual and power shift, cam-bus electrical systems
- Portfolio of certification/achievements required
- Full UK driving licence required.
Benefits of a field service engineer:
- 22 days paid holiday bank holidays 1 day for every 5 years completed service.
- Pension scheme
- Death in Service Scheme
- Private medical health (contributory)
- Company van and fuel card
- Company uniform
- Call out with standby payment and guaranteed 4 hours overtime.
Please call Clarissa at the recruitment group to find out more about this position.Apply now