We are on the lookout for a Facilities Officer to join our well-established client based in the Abingdon area.
About the role:
As a Facilities Officer you will be responsible for:
- Organise and manage contractors and facility suppliers
- Ensure all buildings are kept tidy at all times
- Manage on site visits
- Undertake small repairs
- Assist other departments when required
- Work to company’s standards at all times
- Ensure all work is conducted to the highest standard and within agreed time scales
Candidates must have a hard-working attitude and be keen to work on their own as well as in a team
Excellent transport links and a great team environment makes this a great place to work.
Do you have previous experience in Facilities Coordination? That is great! We want to hear from you!
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 37.5 hours a week
Salary up to £25000
Start date: ASAP
If you are looking to start a new career, get in touch with Julie at our Abingdon branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit www.therecruitment-group.co.uk/gdpr-data-protection to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!