Due to continued growth, our client is looking for a Facilities Assistant to join their central Facilities Team.
About the Role:
This role will involve working as part of the team to support the maintenance of the real estate in both lab and office areas.
This is a key role in ensuring operations can run efficiently, whilst collaborating across all departments and communicating effectively.
Duties will include:
• Updating and maintaining the order log to track status of orders received
• Maintaining stock rooms, updating the stock control inventory system, and regularly replenishing standard stock items
• To be the point of contact for deliveries and ensure they are received by the department / recipient
• Communicating status of availability of stock items / items on back order to manage expectations
• Assist quality control with receipt quarantine and approval for release of controlled materials
• Manage site recycling activities and monitor clinical waste collections
• Support facilities activities where required such as supervising engineers onsite and assisting the facilities manager and the collection and return of laundered Lab coats
• Maintaining Health and Safety standards onsite - such as ensuring safety equipment / PPE is available and in good order
• Covering the reception when needed function to welcome visitors
• Enable site security for access to staff, engineers and visitors
• Maintaining stock rooms for Research and Process Development, updating the stock control inventory system, and regularly replenishing standard stock items in the lab areas.
You will possess strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail & ideally have previous experience in a similar position.
For more information and to apply, contact our Oxford branch or click 'Apply' today to submit your application!
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please read our GDPR Data Protection Statement on The Recruitment Group website.