We are working exclusively in partnership with a well-established manufacturing business recruiting for an Export Customer Services Advisor to join our clients busy team.
As Export Customer Services Advisor you will be part of a small Customer Service team and responsible for export logistics coordination, sales order processing, sales and parts enquiries, and communications to all customers relating to their orders.
Provide industry leading customer service, answering all calls and online enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
· Working with distributors, arranging and coordinating transport of export orders, including all necessary paperwork, i.e., commercial invoices, etc.
· Cross trained to provide support across all brands (whole goods and spares):
· Order entry and processing for whole goods, distribution, and spares, ensuring order accuracy.
· Answering whole goods and parts queries, e.g., identifying correct or alternative spare parts, stock availability, failed deliveries.
· Warranty admin support, assisting with warranty entry and recovery from OEMs.
The ideal Customer Service Advisor will be a strong administrator with experience in sales order processing or a strong customer service background.
This is a full time role working 37.5 hours Monday to Friday.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with our Witney branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please read our GDPR Data Protection Statement on The Recruitment Group website.