An excellent opportunity to work within the public sector providing executive support and personal assistance to the Chief Executive
Responsibilities will include
• Organising meetings, minute-taking, producing documentation, drafting correspondence and arranging appointments.
• Act as ‘front of house’ for the Senior Management Team; undertaking activities such as filtering telephone calls, receiving documents, correspondence and messages.
• Manage the Chief Executive’s emails and highlight any urgent emails or urgent actions that require immediate attention.
• Provide diary management for the rest of the senior management.
• Maintain an accurate and efficient electronic filing system for records management.
You will have:
• Excellent organisational skills, particularly in relation to diary and event management
• Ability to manage effectively an ever-changing workload
• Excellent, proven time management skills and the ability to prioritise and multitask Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Logical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
• Polite, professional interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good level of IT skills
• Well organised, prioritises workload, and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines