Energy Expert Team Leader
Leicester – LE3
Salary – up to 40k
Hours - Monday to Friday Office/ Hybrid
Energy / Team Leader / Settlement / Analytics / Regulated / Gas & Electricity
The recruitment group is working with a family ran business created in 2017, They have helped customers make savings by offering customers fair value for their energy and reduce their carbon footprint. Having weathered recent market turbulence they have proved to be a forward thinking and resilient supplier with well over 100k domestic customers.
Purpose of the Energy Expert Team Leader role:
Our Client is seeking an Energy Settlements Lead to join our Industry Operations team. We are looking for a proactive self-starter with a deep understanding of the Gas and Electricity Market or a regulated industry to take charge of this pivotal role.
Main duties and responsibilities of Energy Expert Team Leader:
• Grow, lead and mentor a team of settlements professionals, fostering a culture of continuous growth and development.
• Provide guidance and coaching to team members to enhance their skills and capabilities.
• Work closely with cross-functional teams within Industry Operations to ensure seamless integration of settlements processes with other teams, such as Billing and Metering.
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to drive alignment and achieve common goals.
• Take ownership of the settlements process, ensuring accuracy, compliance, and efficiency.
• Set clear performance metrics and KPIs for the settlements team and regularly monitor progress.
• Play a pivotal role in the development and enhancement of internal processes and workflows related to settlements.
• Establish best practices and standard operating procedures (SOPs) to streamline settlements activities.
• Oversee the generation of accurate and timely reports, providing insights to support decision-making.
Experience/knowledge requirements for the Energy Expert Team Leader:
• Proven experience in energy settlements, with a thorough understanding of the Gas and Electricity settlements code would be Desired.
• Experience within a heavily regulated Sector
• Strong leadership skills with a track record of leading and developing teams.
• Excellent problem-solving abilities and the ability to work independently.
• Exceptional communication and collaboration skills.
• Proficiency in data analysis and reporting tools/software
Company Benefits for Energy Expert Team Leader:
• 21 days of statutory holiday, in addition to Bank Holidays.
• Casual dress
• Company events
• Company pension
• Gym membership
• On-site parking
Please contact Jordann @The Recruitment Group on the contact details provided.Apply now