ELECTRONICS TEST TECHNICIAN
Position: Electronics Test Technician
Salary circa: £30,000 - £32,000
Are you a skilled electronic test technician looking for a new position?
If you are you interested in working for a friendly company that are experts in their field – part of a large group of companies – and yet treat employees like family - get in touch today.
The company are looking for someone with Electronic Test experience to work within their Electrical Test Department.
The position will involve -
• Incoming inspection of subcontract-built PCB’s and Electrical Assemblies.
• Testing of electrical PCB’s and assemblies to procedures.
• Working with switch mode and linear power supplies; control systems using analogue and digital electronics.
• Working on high voltage and high energy power supplies.
• Build test rigs to facilitate testing and proving of circuits/assemblies and evaluating electronic designs.
• Functional and Safety Testing of complete systems.
• Keeping Test and traceability records.
• Fault finding and correction of electronic circuits on New Build and Customer Returned products.
• Reworking of PCBs and Assemblies.
• Soldering on small components and the use of rework tools.
You will need to read and understand electronic schematics and assembly drawings and have previous experience of fault-finding electronic circuits.
The company are looking for someone with Electronics Test Technician experience using test equipment such as bench power supplies, multi-meters, oscilloscopes.
Electronics Test Technician Qualifications and Skills
• The Electronics Test Technician must have a good knowledge of electronics and electrical principles and experience testing of Electronic and Electrical equipment.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills are essential, including writing of reports to support product improvements.
• Ideally you will have a HND/HNC in electronics/electrical engineering or similar.
If you have Electronics Test experience and you are looking for a new position get in touch today!
The Recruitment Group