A great opportunity exists for an Electronics Technician to join an expanding production team.
About the Role:
As an Electronics Technician, you will be involved in the manufacturing of high-quality products for a variety of Aerospace, Maritime and Commercial customers.
Alongside a fantastic role, there is also an attractive benefits package available.
Skills and Experience:
• Fine detail hand soldering
• Basic electrical testing experience
• Assembly experience
• SMT - preferable
• IPC-160 Soldering Skills - preferable
• Experience running a pick and place machine -preferable
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work to timescales
For more information and to apply, contact Graeme at our Oxford branch or click 'Apply' today to submit your application!
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please read our GDPR Data Protection Statement on The Recruitment Group website.