- £10.85 per hour
- 08:30 to 17:30 - Monday to Thursday
- 08:30 to 15:00 – Friday
- 30 minute lunch break
- Overtime is paid for Saturday mornings which is 08:30 to 12:00
- Work on assembly of LV switchgear panels independently as well as in a team.
- Identifying (potential) problems in the assembly and bring these to the attention of the Team Leader and/or discuss possible solutions with the Drawing Office Manager.
- A working knowledge of the mechanical assembly of LV switchgear panels.
- Be confident with the use of hand tools and assembly techniques.
- Able to identify problems in the assembly and finding solutions.
- Able to interpret and work from layout drawings.
- Taking health and safety at work seriously.
- Able to work independently on the assembly of switchgear panels.
- Willing to work overtime both during the week and most Saturday mornings.
- Prepared to do work on customer’s site throughout the UK and willingness to travel and stay overnight where required.
- The right to work in the UK.
What we offer
- Work in a small but expanding family business that has been successful for over 25 years.
- Competitive renumeration package.
- Work independently in a friendly and busy environment.
- All training when required.
- Previous experience of using hand tools
- Need to be able to follow instructions
- have a can-do attitude
- Need to be physically fit
- A driving licence is desireable
- ongoing with an immediate start
- Monday to Friday
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Jane at our Loughborough Branch