The Recruitment Group are looking for an experienced Large Format Print Operator / Reprographics operator to join our client's department. They are a POS manufacturer based in Whetstone.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in Large Format & Roll-fed inkjet printing. This hands-on role will require a highly motivated, self-disciplined team player. You will need to be adaptable and able to multitask. Skills in the following disciplines would be beneficial.
Responsibilities of Digital Printer:
• Taking accurate instruction and organising job priority lists.
• Setting and running large format printers (Canon Arizona 460, Arizona 3160, Roland VersaCam Roll-fed, Canon Colorado M Series Roll-fed.
• Using and maintaining Zund 1600 cutting machine, (Paper, Vinyl, and PETG)
• Processing artwork through RIP for printing
• General upkeep and maintenance of machines
• Briefing and communicating information when receiving or passing jobs on
• Finishing experience (Would be good but not essential)
You will be / have as a Digital Printer:
* Ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines.
* Good communication skills at all levels
* Familiar with R.I.P. software. (ONYX, or similar)
* Using large format or Super wide printers.
If this sounds like a new role for you APPLY NOW or call us on 0116 497 6610 to discuss the roleApply now