Job Title: Customer Service Representative - Housing and Environment
Location: Southwark Council, SE1
- Monday to Friday
- Start Time: 09:00
- End Time: 17:00
Pay Rate: £14.22 PH
The Customer Service Representative will be a crucial part of the service, which comprises three main work streams. The role involves handling initial customer contact via telephony, triaging customer queries, and either resolving them or connecting customers to specialist teams based on the complexity of each case.
The Customer Service Representative should
- Handle initial customer contact via telephony platform.
- Attempt triage to resolve customer queries or connect them to specialist teams.
- Collaborate with back office and technical business areas.
- Demonstrate a flexible and collaborative approach to address challenges.
- Champion Southwark's cultural values and behaviours.
- Work with the Housing and Environment - Day team between 8 AM to 8 PM, Monday to Friday.
As a Customer Service Representative, you should possess the below:
- Considerable experience in a similar customer experience role.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Flexible and collaborative approach.
- Commitment to the principles of equality, diversity, and inclusion.
- Ready to champion Southwark cultural values and behaviours.
- Resilient, emotionally sensitive, and a heightened level of tolerance.
- Passion for customer service improvement.
- Commitment to continuous service improvement.
Contracted hours: 36 hours per week.
If you are ready to contribute to the success of our client and make a positive impact as a Customer Service Representative, we encourage you to apply.