Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Location: SE1, London
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm
Pay Rate: £14.22
You must be able to work between the hours of 8:00am to 8:00pm for in hours as part of a team. Contracted hours are 36 hours per week.
The service is made up of three main work streams, and is responsible for dealing with initial customer contact, via its telephony platform, on behalf of back office and technical business areas. Typically, officers will attempt a triage with a view to resolving customer queries or connecting them to specialist teams, depending on the complexity of each case.
- Customer Service Officer should interact with customers via various channels, including phone, email, and chat, to provide prompt and effective resolution to inquiries, concerns, and requests.
- Analyze and resolve customer issues by providing accurate information, troubleshooting problems, and offering solutions in a timely manner.
- Customer Service Officer should develop a comprehensive understanding of our products and services to assist customers effectively and offer relevant information.
- Record and maintain detailed customer interactions and transactions, ensuring accurate and up-to-date records.
- Similar customer experience and display strong communication. Most importantly, will be your flexible and collaborative approach and your willingness to address challenges.
- Customer Service Officer will need to be resilient, emotionally sensitive and demonstrate a heightened level of tolerance, when engaging with our residents and colleagues.
- You must have a passion for customer services improvement and be committed to continuous service improvement.
Previous experience in a customer service role is preferred, but not mandatory. Training will be provided.
How to Apply:
If you are passionate about delivering outstanding customer service and meet the qualifications outlined above.