If you have a passion for customer service and strong communication skills, then we have the right temp role for you!
Job Title: Customer Service Information Guide (Contact Centre)
Shift Pattern: Mon-Fri 09.00-17.00pm
Hours Per Week: 37.00
Pay Rate: £11.81 per hour.
Start Date: 04/12/2023-End Date: 23/02/2024
- As a customer service agent you would be required to answer incoming calls using Call Centre technologies, addressing Waste & Recycling queries.
- Submit cases on behalf of customers.
- Identify and propose continuous improvement opportunities in service delivery.
- Refer unresolved actions to seniors, team leaders, or appropriate departments.
- Maintain a resilient, emotionally sensitive, and tolerant approach in customer interactions.
- Support Swindon residents in accessing council services via telephone, adopting a digital-first approach, understanding customer needs, and signposting to relevant support services.
- Provide information on council services where not readily available, escalating queries and requests to relevant service areas.
- Prior experience in customer service preferred but not mandatory.
- Strong communication skills and a flexible, collaborative approach.
- Passion for customer service improvement and commitment to continuous enhancement.
- Resilient, emotionally sensitive, and able to demonstrate a heightened level of tolerance.
- Ability to adapt and support customers in accessing digital services.
- Willingness to undergo training as provided.
If you are eager to contribute your skills to our team, please contact us at 01332 410 470 to discuss your potential.
GDPR Data Protection Statement:
To understand how we handle and process your data, please visit The Recruitment Group's home page to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.