As Customer Service Advisor you would report to the Customer Service manager and be the first point of contact for client queries and requests.
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Private pension
- 50% discount
- Perks scheme
- Company pension
Responsibilities would include:
- Deliver an exceptional experience that promotes and supports our brand values and maintains our ‘human touch’ at all times
- Work closely with our Sales and Warehouse team to understand our customer’s needs, and where improvements are needed
- Work closely with the Product, Supply, Sales and Warehouse teams to ensure the end-to-end supply chain is efficient and effective
- Ensure customer service inbox queries and live chats are answered quickly and effectively
- Ownership of online marketplace portals, being responsible for order imports, customer communications and returns
- Work with credit control and inbound stock management to ensure orders are fulfilled where possible.
The ideal Customer Service Advisor will be communicative, proactive and have the ability to confidently handle customer queries, complaints and process orders.
This is a full time role which will be working on a hybrid model.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with our Witney branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please read our GDPR Data Protection Statement on The Recruitment Group website.