We require 2 committed and experienced Customer Service Advisors to work for our well established client based in Milton Park, Didcot.
About the role:
As Customer Service Advisor, your duties will be:
- Proactively liaise with both customers and clients to maintain first-class working relationships
- Work to departmental performance targets, in order to meet and exceed service levels.
- Respond to telephone and written requests from customers and clients, to agreed service levels.
- Process orders and other customer/client requests in SAP systems, ensuring that these are accurate and completed right first time.
- Communicate effectively with customers/clients to actively resolve issues, in line with agreed service levels.
- Maintain effective communication with internal departments, to ensure that service levels are achieved.
- Handle Customer/Client complaints effectively, ensuring these are resolved within service level targets.
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Professional telephone manner
- Experience processing data
- Previous customer service or call centre experience
- Able to manage workloads and meet strict deadlines
This is a full time temporary role working Monday-Friday from 9am - 5pm
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Paulette at our Abingdon branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit us online at 'The Recruitment Group' to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.