Flexi-hours’, which facilitate flexible working & encourage work-life balance Remote working arrangements
Paid professional memberships
Perkbox membership with access to wellness hub Employee Assistance Programme and much more!
About the Role
As Credit Controller, your duties will be:
• Ensuring credit control across the business is carried out in an effective manner with debts collected in a timely manner and debtor day minimised
• Provide bi-weekly updates for circulation to the management team on outstanding debts
• Assist the invoicing team sending out documents and ensuring deadlines are met
• You will ideally have an accounting qualification and /or part qualified
• Proven experience within an Accounts team
• Have a flexible, organised and committed approach to work
• The ability to organise and plan tasks effectively to work under pressure to meet essential deadlines.
This is a full-time permanent role working Monday-Friday 30 hours per week negotiable
For more information and to apply, contact Paulette on 01235 844 001 or click 'Apply' today to submit your application.