As Creative Administrator, you will report to the Senior Administrator & Business Development Director and be part of the wider Business Development team to write and create content for the Business Development team to use to secure new business opportunities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work with relevant members of the team to, write and produce draft documents and bid responses for new customer opportunities
- Manage bid timetable to ensure response in line with bid plan with bid plan and that all deadlines are met and that bids are submitted on time and in the correct manner
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations – internal and external – to support Business Development Team and Senior Leadership Team
- Preparation of other creative documents such as event flyers, to support wider Business Development activities
- Develop library of standard PowerPoint templates for use by wider Business Development Team and Senior Leadership Team
The ideal candidate for this role will be enthusiastic, personable and have a creative flair.
Hours are 8:30 – 17:00 Monday to Friday and benefits include 24 days holiday + bank holidays and benefits scheme.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with our Witney branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please read our GDPR Data Protection Statement on The Recruitment Group website.