Customer Services Advisor (Onsite) - Immediate start date!!
Contract: Temporary to Permanent Contract – 3 Months Initially
Location: Hucknall, Nottingham (NG15)
Hours of Work: 37.5hrs per week between 8.00am – 6.00pm – Mon – Fri
Purpose of Role
To manage all aspects of customer service for company website, and all online sales channels.
• Respond to customer enquiries via telephone or email in a prompt and professional manner
• Handle enquiries ranging from order and delivery status, general product information, technical issues, pricing & resetting passwords
• Deal with customer refunds and returns requests
• Handle customer escalations in a professional manner
• Identify opportunities for site and process improvements
• Liaise and interact with internal and external third parties, such as payment partners and courier providers
• Pro-actively engage with potential new customer groups for the website, such as schools and colleges
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent oral and written skills
• Flexible, with the ability to multi-task
• Calm under pressure, with the ability to prioritise workload
• Accuracy and attention to detail and to adhere to strict deadlines
• Ability to work as part of team and also on own initiative
• Competent in the use of MS Office including Excel, database experience desirable
• Ability to learn and use in-house computer packages
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit www.therecruitment-group.co.uk/gdpr-data-protection to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.